How do I transfer bitcoin from my Advanced Mining Wallet account?
Error Message (if available):
Root Cause (if applicable):
Advanced Mining Wallet provides you the option to transfer your bitcoin to another Advanced Mining Wallet1 or out of the Advanced Mining Wallet network and to a bitcoin wallet address in the bitcoin blockchain network.
1NOTE: All Advanced Mining members are Advanced Mining Wallet members.
- When sending bitcoin within the Advanced Mining Wallet network and to another Advanced Mining Wallet member there is no network fee.
- Although Advanced Mining Wallet does not charge any service fee, when sending bitcoin through the bitcoin blockchain to a bitcoin wallet (also referred to as "on-chain transfer"), this requires paying a fee to the bitcoin miners. This miner's fee is rewarded to miners on the blockchain to verify and confirm this transaction. Advanced Mining Wallet will collect the required miner's fee and pay this fee to the miners to complete the transfer.
To send bitcoin to an Advanced Mining Wallet (or Advanced Mining member), you must know the member ID that you wish to send bitcoin to. To protect every member's privacy, no further identification will be provided. Before you send bitcoin, please double-check if you have the correct member ID.
To send bitcoin to a non-Advanced Mining Wallet member, you must know the exact bitcoin wallet address. Please double-check this address, as there is no way to retrieve bitcoin funds if you accidentally send it to the wrong address and Advanced Mining Wallet and Advanced Mining are not responsible for lost funds due to sending bitcoin to the wrong bitcoin address.
After clicking Send Bitcoin set your preferred destination: Member, External, Advanced Mining or Affiliate Pay
- Member: Send Bitcoin to another user on the Advanced Mining platform
- External: Send Bitcoin to an external wallet (i.e. Coinbase, Gemini)
- Advanced Mining: Send Bitcoin to pay for your invoices
- Affiliate Pay: Send Bitcoin to Advanced Mining to pay for affiliate fees